Sunday, December 16, 2007

What a Treat


IMG_1197.JPG, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

So it's Sunday afternoon and I'm sat at home having just eaten breakfast and played a little Super Mario Galaxy. Time off is such a luxury and the longer I work the more luxurious it becomes. This weekend I have managed to achieve impressively little, precisely my aim.

On Friday night was our work Christmas party at which about 300 people got very drunk on free booze (see photo). I determined only to get pleasantly tipsy as I didn't want to spend my first day off work unable to move due to vomitiness and bad brain misery. This I managed and was able to lie in yesterday with a happy grin on my face as I glanced at the clock thinking that for the previous four weekends I'd have been at work by then.

Last night we went out to a friend's house for a few drinks and then slept heroically again. In a bit we'll probably go and do a food shop and then perhaps take in a movie. Ahh, doing nothing is so wonderful.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Beverly Sutphin said...

Super happy crazy fun go!

10:38 pm  
Blogger Churlita said...

That photo is really cool.

12:43 am  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

A perfect example of Nerds Gone Wild

12:05 pm  
Blogger jen said...

super mario is beating my ass. i really need to stop playing so many games

4:13 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

I have only just begun my Mario odyssey. Now I have this uncontrollable urge to head-butt every mysterious box I see.

6:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home