Thursday, November 29, 2007

Much Better

We are still stuck between a rock and a hard place work-wise at the moment but thanks to a good night's sleep I'm feeling much better about things today. I realise that the more tired I get, the more my mood swings exaggerate. Yesterday was a low ebb day. Today is no different in terms of what needs to be done in too little time and yet I feel much calmer about things. I wish I better understood what causes all of this as it might help me change my habits to feeling more relaxed and less stressed but somehow I suspect that it isn't as straight-forward as that. I also found a bit of rock guitar last night helped too. A few big power chords can't help but raise the spirits. Right, time to reapply my nose to the grindstone. Here's another totally unrelated photograph to fill up space and assuage my guilt in writing so little:

Near Fleet Street

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

That photo is an awesome substitute for a longer post.

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home