Sunday, December 09, 2007

Toasty

Finally we have heating and hot water on demand again. The British gas plumber finally did the necessary work on Friday and we've had a whole weekend of being toasty and warm. Yesterday was horrid. It was cold and rained all day I got soaked going to and coming home from work but at least I was now able to look forward to getting into the flat, drying my hair off with a towel and feeling cosy, rather than sitting in a meat-locker which is what it was like prior to that.

Once again I've worked the whole weekend, meaning it's now been over a month since I had a day off, but the trailer delivers on Tusday morning and my work load may get more reasonable thereafter. It's all in the hands of the director and what he wants. With luck I can have a good talk with him tomorrow and get a precise brief for the rest of my time on the show. This all makes me feel more positive. Even if it means more work, it should mean work toward a precise goal which is fine.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Oh good. It sounds like things are looking up. There's nothing worse than working and being cold all the time.

5:29 am  
Blogger Margaret said...

heat, mmmmm, and a light at the end of the tunnel... glad things are turning in your favor

2:07 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Thanks guys.

Things are improving. Work is still complicated but at least the trailer deadline will be met. As soon as it's online I'll post a link so you can all see what I've been up to.

5:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home