Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Neither Big Nor Clever


There's a trailer up for one of the films I spent part of the summer doing some work on. I worked on the sabre-tooth cat during the latter part of post-production. I haven't seen the finished film, only the shots I was assigned to, but I am not about to suggest that this is a must-see film. I think you can probably tell that from the trailer. There's a fantastic dead-pan plot summary on Wikipedia. Not a hint of a smirk; very impressive.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Hey, whatever the movie is like, at least that's a fine saber toothed cat there.

9:11 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Thanks, Churlita. I didn't much on this show, I was really brought on as a consultant to help improve the realism a bit. I did some work on the teeth, gums, nose and eyes plus I wrote a little software to make lighting easier. Some folks worked for two years on that tiger, an amazing feat of endurance and persistence.

12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home