Thursday, December 13, 2007

Notebook Doodle


Notebook Doodle, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

I've obviously been in a very Cthulhu/Frank Frazetta/dodgy 70's fantasy art frame of mind as this is what I absent-mindedly doodled yesterday whilst waiting for renders. I'm not sure what it means but I'm quite fond of him. It may have something to do with relief that the trailer deadline we've been working towards was met yesterday (at the last minute, but then they always are) so the pressure is now off a little. I will actually have this weekend off. Imagine, a whole two days to do what I like. Joy.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Yea for a weekend! And if I could doodle like that, I would be ever so happy.

1:18 am  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Weekend means joy unconfined right now.

2:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home