Monday, December 17, 2007

Sat at Home


Hangover Face, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

Today I'm taking the first sick day I've had in well over a year because I am broken. I had the foundations of a cold yesterday afternoon and it has blossomed over night into something nasty. Were I not so tired it probably would have been ignorable but as it is I am curled up in bed, sleeping when I can and trying eat and drink as much as possible.

It's pretty typical that the instant I stop working every hour there is I get ill. In fact were I thinking more clearly I should have foreseen it. Ho-hum. With luck a day's rest will fix me up so I can power through the last four days of work before I stop for the holidays.

The photo above is from a hang-over I had in the summer. Though the cause and symptoms are different it is a fair representation of what I look and feel like now.

Aichoo!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

You look so much better when you're hungover than I do. You probably don't whine as much either.

12:41 am  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

I wouldn't count on that.

12:06 pm  
Blogger Mandi said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

10:55 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Thank you. Am much better today and am inf act typing this at work so I must be on the mend. I still feel like I could sleep for a week though.

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home