Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Screwed


Trafalgar Square, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

Sorry for the lack of posting but work has been all consuming. I haven't had a day off in nearly three weeks now and I'm really starting to feel it. Yet more changes were made to our brief today so the chances of me having any time off this weekend are looking very slim.

Here is another photograph in lieu of words which are not coming very easily at the moment. There's a lot of things I would like to say but I'm bound by very strict non-disclosure agreements here and cannot. And since I am here in the studio for every waking hour of every day I have really done nothing to tell you about.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

At least you and Tinsletroos live together so you can see other at some point during the day.

9:16 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

That is so true. Work is not so great at present, but everything else in my life I can have no complaints about. I am very lucky and I know it. Tinseltroos rocks my world.

9:47 pm  
Blogger Mandi said...

So sorry about the work overload. Hope they let you out sometime soon!

Amazing photograph, by the way.

11:03 pm  
Blogger Beverly Sutphin said...

Yay! I rock your world!

There are lots of good things, definitely. Work is a real pisser at present but everything else is nice.

8:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home