Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ginger Cake


Ginger Cake, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

I've had another day off as I slept very little last night and am still very sniffly. Apparently it's like a ghost town at work as everybody is off sick. Tinseltroos has just emailed to say that she's feeling a bit grotty so I fear she may be about to succumb to the lurgy. Fortunately Schossadlerflug is stuffed with cold drugs and vitamin C tablets. Fight fire with fire say I.

Having slept for the morning I felt like I should do something so I've been cleaning the flat and I've made the ginger cake you see above. I'll take it into work tomorrow for the few people who make it in. Cakes are the only things I can make with any confidence when I have no sense of taste or smell because the quantities are so precise. Right I'm off to clean the kitchen.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Mmmmm cake. I would really appreciate it if someone brought that into my office today.

9:13 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

I'd love to but I think it's probably a bit far to commute for the day.

9:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home