Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Not Sure What This Means


The Renaissance Monkey at Blogged


I receieved an e-mail today from a representative of www.blogged.com informing me that the Renaissance Monkey has been rated 8.4 on their scale of whatever-they-measure-things-by-ness. I don't really know if this is good or bad but it must mean that someone there read it I guess. Apparently I was graded on "Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style", so if you 're looking for semi-regular, inane whitterings on matters of little import over the top of a little faintly Victorian styled wallpaper you've found your blog. Thanks for stopping by, Blogged folk.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Congrats. Looks like you can hang with other upper echelon bloggers.

8:37 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

I've never heard of these people before to be honest and I suspect it doesn't mean anything. Their badge is nice and shiny though.

9:36 am  
Blogger booda baby said...

Apparently, that's what I was looking for - semi-regular, inane whitterings, etc. - because, found, it's nothing but entertaining.

I'd suspect it, too, if I were you if only because they failed to note the exceptionally excellent and atmospheric photography. If they can't do that, then they're lazy graders.

3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home