Friday, June 20, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

Big Red has left the building and it's time to celebrate the fact. I'm now done with Hellboy 2 and tonight it's our WRAP party to celebrate his departure. One show down, two to go at the moment.

Tomorrow morning I shall be on trains to go and see my mum, it being her birthday. Unfortunately for me the powers that be have chosen tomorrow to do some major engineering work so I have to change trains three times and the journey is going to take four hours. Normally there are no changes and it takes two hours. Time to pack a good book and make sure the iPod is fully charged. Erk. Even better would be to not have a crushing hang-over too. Fingers crossed on that one...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

I hope your trip went well. At least Hell Boy is over.

5:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home