Saturday, June 14, 2008

Waiting and Sketching


JFK sketch, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

Well it's Saturday and I'm still in the studio even though I was supposed to be done on this film a month ago. I begin to wonder which higher power I have offended to have this punishment meted out upon me. Anyway this really should be the last weekend on Hellboy, which is just as well as I have a host of other work on other shows to be getting on with.

I've spent much of the last week doing a whole heap of simulations and rendering which entails quite a bit of sitting around waiting for the computer to chew through the settings I've made to give me a picture. Here's a sketch I did whilst I was waiting. It's based on Richard Avedon's JFK portrait. I'm quite pleased with the likeness in the actual drawing. From the angle in this photograph it looks a bit like David Lynch though. Ho hum.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home