Monday, March 17, 2008

Slow News Week

Apologies for the complete silence for a week. There has been plenty of work to occupy my time and the weather here has been foul, wet and very windy, meaning that when not at work I have pretty much been hibernating at home.

I have been working on a little project of my own over the weekend but I don't have anything pretty to show for it yet and you don't want to read a protracted write-up of several hours programming believe me. I did make a apple and pear crumble last night as poor Tinseltroos had to work yesterday. Tonight I'm the one working late and who's had some not good work-related news so I shall certainly be helping to finish the crumble off. It's the best emotionally supportive comfort food. That's all I have now. Perhaps if I get a bit of my mojo back tomorrow I'll have a little more to say.

Sleep well all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Sorry to hear it's not going all that well at work. I'm happy that you have decent comfort food in order to deal with it all though.

7:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home