Sunday, November 25, 2007

Guitar Heroes


Guitar Heroes, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

It was supposed to be Tinseltroos and my Christmas present to ourselves but we'd both had very crappy weeks at work and decided Christmas had to come early. So we rocked out for a few good hours last night when I got home from work and I suspect a little more rawk may happen tonight.

I'm in work again today, but as I have a lot of simulations to run, and most of that involves a great deal of waiting I'm playing a lot of Zelda on my DS. Today has gone thusly. Kick off a simulation, wander round a dungeon in Zelda looking up every now and again to check on progress. Rinse and repeat. Boring but could be worse.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Yea! You guys totally rock and so does Guitar Hero. Careful. It can be a little addictive.

11:29 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

So we've discovered. Tinseltroos has already completed the game inside two days. She's a veritible Eddie Van Halen now.

12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home