Saturday, November 24, 2007

Green Neon


Green Neon, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

I'm still working 7 day weeks and have therefore done nothing apart from toil on next summer's box-office fodder so I have nothing fun to share with you good people. I did get my new "proper" camera (as opposed to a snapshot camera) but I haven't had time to take many pictures. The one above I took on my way to work just to make sure it was all functional. The one advantage of doing nothing other than work is that I have been earning a lot of overtime - hence the camera. Nice pictures when I have a spare moment. Those of you who have weekends, have a good one.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Awesome photo. You camera seems to be working just fine.

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home