Sunday, November 05, 2006

Victorian Carnivale

The Hallowe'en party was superb, the costumes splendid and the drink copious. Here's a few snaps to give an impression of what it was like:

The Phantom of the Opera

This one is me as Erik, The Phantom of the Opera, specifically the incarnation played by the magnificent Lon Chaney Snr in the 1925 version of the story, which filmwise, is by far and away the best. I think I genuinely managed to frighten people, of which I am very proud!

Conjoined Twins (not very alike actually)

Can You Spot the Unfortunate Missionary?

The Realisation That She May Have Made a Terrible Mistake

Poor Dolly

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Don't worry, your costume was sufficiently creepy.

4:23 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Thank you. I am taking that as a compliment. It was Hallowe'en after all.

4:41 pm  
Blogger Churlita said...

It was intended as a compliment.

7:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home