Monday, December 01, 2008

Closed - For Now


Closed - HDR, originally uploaded by idg.

Well, I've been putting this off for quite a while but push has now come to shove and I'm going to have to spend some time updating my "real life" website as well as work-related issues that must be dealt with. That means that for the time being I shan't be around here much and posts will be very thin on the ground. I'll try to get back into the habit of blogging come the New Year and if I can't help myself ,I'll write, just don't hold your breath for it.

If you have an RSS reader, and if you have Gmail account you already do, then perhaps you might subscribe to the blog? That way if and when anything gets posted it will come to you rather than you having to stop by here and be disappointed by the lack of updates. Thanks for reading and I'll see you soon, I hope.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger booda baby said...

I hate when I understand so well. I really love your blog and your writing and getting glimpses of your very lovely life, but true is true - taking care of a blog takes time that sometimes just isn't available.

Anyway. I'm subscribed.

3:27 am  
Blogger Churlita said...

I completely understand. I'll probably just keep checking the old fashioned way everyday. I'm a creature of habit, and I'm lame.

6:56 pm  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

My first visit here and you're closed :(

10:59 am  
Blogger jen said...

with as rarely as i post these days, i know i'm one to talk, but this makes me sad :(

4:28 pm  
Blogger booda baby said...

Still gone? :)

1:50 am  
Blogger booda baby said...

Swinging by to say Happy Christmas. I like Christmas in London. It's very pretty and there are plenty of opportunities for drinking the holiday champagne. Which is, of course, different than regular champagne. Are you a gentleman's clubby chappy? Those are lovely joints at Christmas. Anyway, happy happy merry merry.

3:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home