Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back in Black

I think Blogger has been fixed. I seem to be able to post comments again which is a relief. In my absense you haven't missed much in my life. Over the last week or so I have:


1) Got my trailer shots for my current film done.
2) Been to a leaving do for a friend who's moving to Canada.
3) Been to a leaving do for friends who are moving to New York.
4) Got tickets for Metallica next spring.
5) Failed to get tickets for AC/DC next spring.
6) Baked ginger cake.
7) Made a massive quantity of beef stew.
8) Became 33 years old today.

Normal service should resume now.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

I just remembered and came back to wish you a happy day. I hope there is some drinking involved.

8:05 pm  
Blogger jen said...

Happy birthday!

Though i'm a bit confused about the beef stew...

10:24 pm  
Blogger booda baby said...

Happy Birthday!!

There. I had to take a little break and sing it. Twice. And after I've pushed the little publish button, I'll sing it all over. I love birthdays. Not as much as I love singing Happy Birthday. (I think I'm repeating what I wrote when it was Tinsel's big day.)

Were the tickets birthday treats? This is not a very good birthday present, but given the pond and the time difference, it's all I can do:
I am very sorry for the AC/DC ticket failure. (The present improves when you consider how little I care about the A and the D and the pair of C's).

3:05 am  
Blogger Boudicca Lee said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day.

4:10 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Thank you everyone, I had a lovely day.

6:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home