Sunday, November 09, 2008

Genius Playlist

Here is a Genius playlist, by which I mean one generated by the new "Genius" feature in iTunes rather than a particularly good playlist. That said, I'm quite intrigued by it:

The Count Of Monte Cristo The Noisettes
Horse and I Bat For Lashes
Serotonin Simple Kid
Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me The Pipettes
Sleep On the Left Side Cornershop
Come Follow Me The Answer
Miss Modular Stereolab
Mojo Box Southern Culture On The Skids
Heroes And Villains Brian Wilson
Tangled Up In Plaid Queens Of The Stone Age
Black Cherry Goldfrapp
Rumble Link Wray
Darlene Led Zeppelin
I'm Free The Soup Dragons
High School MC5
May This Be Love Jimi Hendrix

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

I've been intrigued by the genius feature. On one hand, I don't like things being chosen for me, on the other, I'm extremely curious about what it would choose.

I like your playlist, though. So, maybe I'll try it.

10:41 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

I wouldn't use Genius to make a playlist for someone else, that requires care and attention, but for those "I fancy listening to blah, I wonder what else might go with that" moments it's really handy.

12:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home