Thursday, November 13, 2008

VFX T-shirt

VFX Artist T-shirt

I now have my VFX Artist t-shirt, it's no longer just a design in Photoshop. I'm quite pleased with the quality of the shirt, the print has easily withstood a couple of washes and the few other people who bought one also seem pleased. Bountee seem like a good site though they screwed my order up the first time. I get the impression that the outfit is run by a bunch of slightly stoned but well-meaning latter day hippies. Their hearts are in the right place but they can't necessarily remember what they were supposed to be doing, like sending me my shirts in the correct size. It's all good now and I have my shirt in medium as ordered. If you want to do t-shirts yourself and don't want the hassle of organising someone to screen-print them (and believe me, you don't) this seems like a good alternative. This is the link to my shirt so you can see how it all works at Bountee and what their site has to offer. I might even do a few more, non-cynical VFX artist, designs now.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Nice shirt. I love the design and the color too.

7:24 pm  
Blogger Hunty said...

ha - stoned? Honestly.

It's the coffee... I promise nothing more than coffee.

Actually - Bountee is moving to www.mysoti.com now which is a) not run by stoners and b) prettier and more organised.

Shirt looks great BTW! And glad you're happy with the quality too :D

11:20 am  
Blogger booda baby said...

Damn. I still haven't signed up for my coffee table book of Mr. A photography. (That's one of the more annoying tricks. I need people to just let me buy. Me and the tiny budget exercise way too much caution when they give us any opportunity.)

This is a great great shirt! It wouldn't hurt to have a slightly modified version for motion graphics artists.

2:54 am  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Churlita, Thanks, it's a manifesto statement I think.

Hunty, thanks for the heads up on the site move. I guess I'll go and set it all upa gain over there then.

Booda Baby, What area would you have motion graphics artists be ruining one pixel at a time? Name it and I'm sure something can be arranged.

2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home