Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Crackers


Lonely Christmas Crackers, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

I saw these slightly lonely looking crackers whilst going for a walk and thought they were a little incongruous but interesting so I took a photo.

I am about half way through the work I want to do on my other "real world" web site and I'm hoping to have the rest done by early January. Then I should be able to spend some time here again.

If you're celebrating anything over the coming days I hope you're able to do it in style and I'll see you all in 2009 with luck.

Mr A.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Happy holidays! Nice photo.

6:11 pm  
Blogger booda baby said...

I surprise myself, how thrilled I am to stop by and see you have, too. Great shot and so perfect in b/w. How's the pinhole camera working for you or are you working so much there's no camera working time ... Anyway, a romantic slice this was. Sad little crackers.

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home