Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nasty Comments

So Blogger has compulsorily "improved" Blogger by adding these comment boxes at the bottom of everyone's posts. Whether it's because I'm using Linux and Firefox or something else I don't know but I can't post comments on anyone else's blog (sorry Churlita and Booda Baby I did try today - again) and nor can I post comments on my own blog.

As commenting is one of the principle things that sets a blog apart from any other online publishing I feel this blog is a bit redundant until comments work again - without comments it just feels like screaming into the wind. If you are able to post comments please could leave one on this post saying what operating system and browser you're using as it might help me work out what's going on and how I might get some functionality back. Thanks all and sorry for the outage of intercourse (no sniggering at the back).

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Beverly Sutphin said...

Testing... testing... on Firefox/Linux...

2:47 pm  
Blogger Mandi said...

Reporting in, using Windows XP and IE7.

(yes, yes, it's time to upgrade...)

4:04 pm  
Blogger Churlita said...

He he - intercourse.

I'm using Firefox. I had someone else say it took them 3 tries to finally be able to comment on my blog. It's so annoying when they "try to make something better".

7:01 pm  
Blogger booda baby said...

Firefox.

There is not one single time that Blogger's gifted us with an upgrade that didn't completely interfere with the whole point. I agree. I don't like to swing by blogs. I like the conversation, even if I don't comment. I mean, I like the option of commenting. Rat bastards.

I hope things are fixed in time for you to debut your back-to-painting paintings. Hey, do you suppose a little visit to Florence ignited your new resolve?

We have the Picasso's drawings exhibit at our little museum til December. I love flying through the small collection - it's only 20 or so pieces. It always reminds me to look, again. Just look. And see. (It's not Picasso that inspires, just the artwork.)

12:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home