Monday, November 05, 2007

Mixtape - The Nights Are Drawing In

I've put together a playlist for the autumn. It has right mixture of melancholy and revitalising oomph to get me through the twilight until spring.

  1. I Am You - Nightmares on Wax
  2. Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
  3. The Valleys - Electrelane
  4. When the Levee Breaks - Yat Kha
  5. Paciencia - Tina Grace
  6. Flashlight Fight (feat. Chuck D) - The Go! Team
  7. Get Your Snack On - Amon Tobin
  8. Witchcraft - Wolfmother
  9. Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden
  10. Waiting for You - Bent
  11. Chrono - Kraftwerk
  12. Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
  13. Planet Caravan - Black Sabbath
  14. Be Easy - Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
  15. Tutti-Frutti - Little Richard
  16. I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters
  17. Danger Diabolik- Main Theme - Ennio Morricone
  18. Descendi In Hortum Meum - Laudibus (Conductor: Mike Brewer)
  19. Kickstart My Heart - Mötley Crüe

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Kraftwerk? You just have to love that old school techno, don't you?

7:07 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

I love Krafwerk. I have every album and I think, on balance, Computer World might be in my top 10 albums of all time.

8:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home