Wednesday, August 13, 2008

VFX Artist T Shirt


VFX Artist T Shirt, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

After having a grumble with other VFX people today I decided to do us a T-shirt that sums up how we collectively as a group feel. Having read yet another review of Hellboy 2 today where the film is praised for using "real" men-in-suit effects rather than CGI and then goes on to praise scenes that are nothing other than CGI I felt the time was right for a graphic complaint. The optional tag-line I might add on the back of the shirt would read, "Ruining cinema one pixel at a time."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

I guess it's a good reflection on CGI if it's so well done that no one can tell the difference, eh?

7:19 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Well you'd think so but if you go, "Ah but ha ha, this was all CGI!" they just say "Yeah well I knew that bit was. It's so obviously fake." You can't win. Hence the shirt.

4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home