Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A Series of Tubes

Be did not lie when they said they'd connected us up within a week. I have to say I'm seriously impressed. When I eventually got home last night and plugged the gizmo into the wall, hey presto the light went green and Schossadlerflug was pulled, kicking and screaming, into the twenty-first century. I not only got my laptops talking to it but the Wii also. And because the Wii talks to the outside world we could get Street Fighter 2 Turbo for the Virtual Console. Huzzah! Christ but it looks dated. I remember being spotty and hormonal and thinking that there was no way that SF2 could be topped. Ever. It seems I was wrong. Let the nostalgia fest begin! Next up some Mario and perhaps some retro Zelda action.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home