Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Good Times, Bad Times

After 8 o'clock and I'm still stuck in the studio working when I should be out enjoying the beautiful summer evening that is ebbing away just outside the window in front of me. That's pretty bad. What's worse is that one of my best buddies told me over lunch that she's returning home to Canada at the end of the month after living here for 7 years. That was a bit of a shock; though she's often threatened to go she's never actually carried it through. But the 30th August will see her out of the UK, probably for good. I shall miss her a lot; it's a hell of a long way to travel for sushi and a good chat like we do most weeks.

Apparently my ISP tells me that Schossadlerflug should have the internet now. If only I wasn't at work I could be checking that out.


OK, melancholy and griping over. I have prehistoric noses to paint and light (don't ask) before I can go home tonight.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home