Friday, July 07, 2006

Relaxing Summer Mix

So it's still too hot for me, and I need something to listen to whilst I sup a relaxing beverage. This would be it then:

Fly Me to the Moon - Julie London
Flying - The Beatles
California Dreaming - The Mamas and The Papas
Three is the Magic Number - Bob Dorough
Gandma's Hands - Bill Withers
Hazy Jane I - Nick Drake
Bring it Back Again - The Earlies
Cookie Bay - The High Llamas
This is Not a Love Song - The Nouvelle Vague
Oye Como Va - Santana
Listen Here - G.U.R.U.
Funky Mama (Pt1) - Lou Donaldson
The Girl From Ipanema - Stan Getz and João Gilberto
Glad - Traffic
Hey Baby - J.J. Cale
I Hear You Talkin' - US 69
Guinnevere - Crosby, Stills and Nash (and Young)
Summer's in my Hair - Mouse

I seem to recall on the previous mixtape/playlist-thingummy post promising some artwork. Hmmm, well it may yet come to pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home