Friday, June 30, 2006

Cheery Summer Mix

The sun is still shining in London and so the happy summer playlists come to the fore on the iAtrocity music dispensing device. I think I actually made this playlist last summer (so if you're looking for the latest and trendiest this one ain't it) but it's been gathering dust at the bottom of my iTunes stack till now where it's been resurrected, phoenix like with the prepending of a "_" to its name. So without further ado here it is. Cover art to follow later (possibly).

Groove is in the Heart - Deee-Lite
I Want You Back - The Jackson 5
Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine - James Brown
Come Into My World - Kylie Minogue
Dancing in the Street - Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
Dance to the Music - Sly and the Family Stone
Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
Daddy Was a Preacher But Mama was a Go-Go Girl - Southern Culture on the Skids
Walk This Way - Aerosmith
Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
Love Shack - The B52sDance, Dance, Dance - The Beach Boys
Walk Like and Egyptian - The Bangles
A Little Samba - Ugly Duckling
Listen to the DJ - Z-Trip
Teenage Sensation - Credit to the Nation
Jump the Line - Harry Belafonte
Bring Me Sunshine - Morecambe and Wise

It all makes me happy anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home