Monday, February 02, 2009

We Come From the Land of the Ice and Snow

So winter returned with a vengeance today. It doesn't really snow here much at all and I've certainly never seen anything like it in the ten years I've lived in the city. So it took a little longer to do my morning walk in but I did take a few photos as I wandered:

London in the Snow

London in the Snow

London in the Snow

London in the Snow

London in the Snow

London in the Snow

London in the Snow

London in the Snow

London in the Snow

London in the Snow

London in the Snow

T, furry collar, snow

Me in the Snow

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Your morning walk was a little on the phallic side in a few places. I love your snow photos.

9:46 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

The Tate Modern is just a brick art cock it's true.

9:50 pm  
Blogger booda baby said...

We saw the BBC coverage of your snow. I think you should know that you gave it WAY better coverage. All they did was show traffic jams.

And I'd like to point out anappropriate for Churlita's and my shared cold word verification:

witer

5:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home