Monday, February 09, 2009

Sorry Excuse for an Update

London in the Snow

It's brief apologetic update time. So I haven't had a day off in thirty something days and my brain, or rather what's left of it, has turned to mush. I have, theoretically, five more days left on Wolf Man but we'll see if I manage to escape scot free or whether I get pulled back from time to time to help out until it actually wraps. After that I have a week to get the next show I'm moving onto up and running and then I have three weeks holiday. I can scarcely believe it. Three whole weeks. I shall probably go to Cornwall for a few days, I want to read some books and I plan on doing some painting but aside from that I'm open to suggestions.

So I haven't posted anything because I haven't done anything other than work. Keep your fingers crossed for the end of the week and the weekend that I've been dreaming of for a month...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandi said...

Thirty-some days is waaaay too long! My fingers are crossed for you. :)

8:44 pm  
Blogger Churlita said...

I will always take an amazing photo as an update. I hope you get your three weeks soon.

5:59 am  
Blogger booda baby said...

Somehow, when anyone else says work is getting in the way of the obviously more important stuff like blogging, it sounds so true and completely understandable. When I do it, I suspect myself of lying.

Oh my gosh. Three weeks. I'd race back to Turkey, quick, before they go EU on us and all the prices shoot up.

Although, a little time to just sit and read ... that'd be - nope. I was about to say 'nice' but since I'm in the middle of a 'do stuff' phase, I can't recommend reading. Unless it's a really really good book.

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home