Monday, February 04, 2008

Pancake

I worked all day Saturday but yesterday was Fake Pancake Day at my old house-mate, Tommy Dog's, flat. The clan gathered from far and wide to abuse the traditional beginning of Lent. The tradition is that all fatty food is eaten up prior to Lent so all good Christians can then spend Lent being extra devout (and hungry). As regular readers will know I am not in the slightest bit religious but I do like pancakes. So yesterday became a feast of pancakes and booze. Here are some photos:

Me awaiting a pancake

All hobs are go!

Danny flipping action

It's all in the wrist

More Batter

Atrocity flips

Atrocity lands.  Result.

Eating

One. Last. Mouthful.

Empty Plates

Mission Accomplished.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger La Petite said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:52 am  
Blogger La Petite said...

I'll better take a look to your flickr

12:55 am  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Dear le petit,

From your (now deleted) comment, and those you have put on my flickr account, I think you misunderstand the purpose of this blog and that collection of photographs. THis is a personal blog, the flickr page is my personal flickr page, both are a continuous stream of whatever is crossing my mind be it well-reasoned or just "what I did at the weekend" like this post. My flickr photo stream contains every photograph,be it drunk snaps of my friends or something more considered. This is not a portfolio.

Perhaps I need to add a "mission statement" to clear this up for people?

Thank you for stopping by anyway.

8:27 am  
Blogger Churlita said...

Mmmmm. I love pancakes. I could do without the sloe gin however.

6:57 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

The slow gin was used to make "Cloudy Skies". You put a generous slug of sloe gin in a tumbler, sqeeze in the juice of a lime and fill up the glass with ginger ale. I am not alone in finding that tasty.

11:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home