Monday, February 18, 2008

Manhattan Transfer


bday_IMG_0446.jpg, originally uploaded by trinamaria.

Here is me helping my chum Trinamaria celebrate her birthday on Saturday night. I had worked all day which is why I'm looking a little jaded. Well the some number of manhattans I'd had by this point may have had something to do with it too. Still any excuse for spending an evening with friends, cocktails and delicious tapas is a good one.

IMG_1374.JPG

There was an excellent turn out of chums and the bar was lovely for the most part of the evening. After about 11.30 the (very bad) music was cranked up to ear-drum shredding levels but by that point we'd eaten and drunk enough.

IMG_1368.JPG

The birthday girl seems happy with her choice of supper. The caipirinhas and Corona look to be helping out too.

IMG_1369.JPG

As you can see I did my duty by the multiple bowls of chicken wings we got through.

IMG_1359.JPG

These were the little buggers who caused my downfall however. Quel surprise. Tasty downfall, mind you.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Yum. It all looks so good. MArgaritas are my downfall as well.

4:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home