Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday at the V&A


In the café at the V&A, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

Tinseltroos and I started today in a pretty lazy fashion. I microwaved the spare, frozen blueberry pancakes for breakfast (thank you Margaret, freezing them worked a treat) and by the time we'd eaten enough and got dressed it was noon. We walked to the Victoria and Albert Museum primarily to see the "Out of the Ordinary - Spectacular Craft" exhibit. I've posted a few photos of some of my favourites below:


Crochet/Knitty art by Anne Wilson

Inlaid Desk by Susan Collis

Wooden Flower Sculpture by Yoshihiro Suda


Now all that remains for the weekend is to cook ourselves some supper and maybe watch a movie. I may almost be able to face Monday tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

sounds like a lovely weekend

3:37 am  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Pretty much, yeah. Just what I needed.

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home