Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rotten Apple


Epler i vann (apples in water), originally uploaded by Åsta.

Blogging will be light for the foreseeable future as my laptop died this morning. I can only really access the internet at work now and my employers, spoilsports that they are, expect me to do their bidding during work hours even on weekend work days like today.

I have no idea what's up with it. There is no action when you press power so I'm thinking it's a mechanical rather than software problem and power related rather than a poorly hard-drive. We will see what the "genius" at the "Genius Bar" advises when I can get an appointment to see one, which will be Monday at the earliest. I'm really hoping that the repair is cheap, I don't want to be buying a new computer at this moment.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Man, that sucks. I hate it when I can't get online when I want.

I love that photo, though.

5:02 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Hi Churlita,

It's a bit more serious than just the internet. I have a bunch of software on it that I use for work which makes me even twitchier.

It is a good photo; I wish I had taken it myself.

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home