Friday, August 31, 2007

Green Man T-shirt


Green Man Design Progression, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

As Tinseltroos and I have a whole weekend to ourselves in the flat we've decided to get a bit crafty. T found this great tutorial on the web for bleach dying clothes using a stencil and after a trip to the London Graphics Centre and American Apparel we have clothes and stencil making equipment. I'm going for a green man themed shirt, one with a medieval twist.

The sketches are for the overall design, I haven't yet figured out which parts will be bleached, and which left as plain shirt colour. If I'm feeling brave I may try to do some shading on the leaf areas, much like T has on her back tattoo. We'll be taking pictures as we go so I'll post the results as and when we have them.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

I can't wait to see the photos.

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home