Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We Have Returned


IMG_0296.jpg, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

Tinseltroos and I flew back from New York and eventually landed at Heathrow this morning. I have so much to write about which I'll make a start on tomorrow but for now here are the photos I took:

Click here.

I'll explain the whys and wherefores over the next few days.

And to my two lovely respondents to my request for interviewees I'll draw up your questions over the next couple of days. Watch this space...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Yea! you're back. The photos are very nice.

9:08 pm  
Blogger Margaret said...

is that Tinseltroos? that blue skirt is fantastic against the gray city

3:37 am  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

That is indeed the mighty woman herself. And she knitted the skirt to boot. Wow.

10:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home