Sunday, April 01, 2007

Work Space


Work Space, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

Since I've spent most of the last 18 months sitting in front of my workstation and since it's all about to come to an end and as I'm going onto another project I shall have to dismantle this magnificent edifice that I've constructed over the last year or so I thought I ought to document it. I'm really rather proud of my work here and it says a lot about my character I think, for better or worse. I might start annotating the flickr photo with a few details.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

That is an awesome work space. You'll just have to create another one somewhere else, I suppose.

4:56 am  
Blogger Margaret said...

wow, i've never seen anyone get their photos out that far from the screen, quite and engineering feat!

1:59 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Churlita, Given enough time another workspace will grow. The current one has only reached such magnificent proportions because I've been on this show for eighteen months which is far longer than average.

Margaret, It is amazing what can be achieved with masking tape.

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home