Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Short Film Idea/Test

In a desperate attempt to preserve what little sanity I have left, whilst scrabbling around trying to finish off HPatOotP which is in its death throes now, I've been writing a little bit of code to make spheres deform and behave like strange alien plants. Below are a few frames from the test I rendered. Now I need to formalise my idea and draw up some storyboards before getting into making the wee blighter. With luck I'll be able to do the whole thing during my month off in May. If I could just finish the bloody film I'm being paid to work on...






Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

It looks really cool so far.

9:06 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Thank you; it started out when I had to wait for a couple of hours for a shot to be reanimated and I had an idea for a way I could write some software to move basic shapes around in an organic fashion and it's grown (literally and metaphorically) from there.

Did you ever get chance to watch my other short film?

11:36 pm  
Blogger Churlita said...

I couldn't get it to load. I tried several times, so I don't know if it was my computer or not. Maybe you could resend it and I could try it again...

7:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home