Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mundania


Mundania, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

Bloody film still not done. Sanity is now in very short supply and tempers, not least my own, are starting to fray. I pride myself on being very calm and remaining patient in almost all conditions but it is getting to the stage now where not only do I not want to do anything further on the show, I am starting to get annoyed with the very idea of making anymore of this rubbish. It looks like I'll be working late tonight, once again, to make yet more minor revisions. I've looked through the menu for food and I've eaten everything I like several times already and do not fancy any of it but that's probably just a symptom of my malaise and temper; the food itself is actually pretty good by take-away standards, so it could be much much worse.

This is a pretty whiney post I'm afraid but I don't have that much else to say right now. I did manage to shoot some black and white film over the weekend which I've now got developed so when I get an evening at home I'll scan that and post some pictures but otherwise we've mostly been toiling and trying to relax from toiling and at the moment the fact that I'm utterly exhausted, pissed off and generally sick to the back teeth with the whole enterprise suggests that the relaxing part isn't sufficient. Additionally, that there are now guaranteed, barring disasters, to be two further sequels to this film frankly fills me with dread at the moment. I'm writing this now so I can look back on it in a year or two when these sequels come around to remind myself how I felt at the end of this project and to remind me not to do another show like it. Too much; too too much.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

I hope it goes well and quickly. There must be something in the air. I just wrote about the whiniest post ever last night. Ugh.

9:06 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

I feel your pain. Well it has to end soon, it's going to open in cinemas eventually and they're already started the advertising. Ho hum, onward and upward.

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home