Monday, February 05, 2007

Two More Things

1) Van Halen have reformed with "Diamond" Dave Lee Roth back on vocals after 23 years. Over recent time friends of mine and I have idly speculated as to what lengths we would go to to see one of our favourite bands if they reformed with Diamond Dave (never liked Van Hagar) and we'd agreed that should the impossible happen we'd fly to L.A. to catch that gig; Van Halen in its natural habitat. Well the impossible's happened so we'd better get booking I guess.

2) I'm toying with shaving my beard off, retaining some sideburnage and getting my hair cut รก la Clark Gable thus and thus. Is this a good idea? I'd want a less pomade dependent version though.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Beverly Sutphin said...

Yes, yes. Good idea.

5:04 pm  
Blogger Churlita said...

How long do you think they'll last before their egos get in the way and they're back to feuding? I think we should start laying down some money.

Plus, I'd go if DLR promised not to wear any assless pants.

7:00 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

I think they're only doing one U.S. tour anyway and I'm sure they can have seperate trailers or whatever.

I'm going precisely for DLR's assless pants. Well that and the sweet sounds of Edward Ludwig Van Halen's geetar.

8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home