Monday, February 05, 2007

More Me(me)

Inspired by Churlita, I've decided to answer this little meme quiz thing:

Things That Scare Me

1. People who are proud of their ignorance.
2. Drowning.
3. Prejudice.

People that make me laugh

1. Woody Allen.
2. Frankie Howerd.
3. Bill Hicks.

Things I love

1. My life and those who make it so great.
2. Blanket forts.
3. Cricket.

Things I hate

1. Killjoys.
2. Fundamentalism.
3. Banks/dealing with finances.

Things I don't understand

1. Foreign languages (to my eternal shame).
2. Maths very well (though I'm trying to improve this).
3. Reality T.V. - I lack the schadenfeude gene.

Things on my desk

1. A metric shitload of computer equipment.
2. A cubic shitload of books.
3. A plastic Jimmy Page action figure.

Things I'm doing right now

1. Trying desperately to finish "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix".
2. Nothing else.
3. See above.

Three things I want to do before I die

1. See a great white shark in the wild.
2. Learn to play "The Hermit" by John Renbourn properly
3. Paint something I'm truly proud of.

Things I can do

1. Play the guitar acceptably.
2. Cook.
3. Prattle on endlessly about things I am enthusiatic about.

Things you want to listen to

1. Your heart not your head
2. John Renbourn
3. Music you play yourself

Things you should never listen to

1. Whiny Indie Rock
2. Any album whose title has the word "Moods" appended to it.
3. A junior school violin orchestra

Things I would like to learn

1. Ancient Greek
2. To program computers properly
3. To be a better draughtsman

Favorite Foods

1. Steak frites
2. Sushi
3. Cold apple pie with milk

Favorite beverage

1. Tea
2. Beer
3. Wine

TV shows I watched, books I read as a kid

1. "The Moomins" (both books and TV).
2. "Captain Scarlet".
3. "Richard Scarry's What Do People Do All Day?".


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

I love your answers to the meme. Nicely done.

5:45 am  
Blogger Margaret said...

I'd forgotten about blanket forts!

1:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home