Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nice Marmot

Wow. I got out of work on time yesterday. I honestly cannot remember the last time that happened. The reason for such decadent behaviour was to celebrate Kaff's birthday, and she'd chosen an evening of bowling and drinking. Aside from destroying my right thumb nail (note to self, bowling and guitar playing do not mix) I had a fab time. Here's the evidence:


Bowlarama

The lanes were in a large basement in Bloomsbury, not your usual bowling location.

Pre-roll

Dramatic action was the theme of the night as brave gladiators did battle with big, heavy lumps of plastic and small pegs which seemed about a trillion miles away.

Champion

The birthday girl triumphs.

Cheeky

I may have had a couple of cocktails.

Bowing to the Inevitable

Can you guess what happened next?

Argh!

Yup, you were right.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

All the photos are nice, but I absolutely love the second one.

9:08 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Thanks Churlita. G may be tiny but she moves with speed very loudly. I think the picture captures that.

10:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the look of the pic of you...You have been drinking "Evil Genious" cocktails

8:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home