Friday, July 28, 2006

Bleuch

So far they've only turned off the air-con here, so I can still theoretically work, I just can't actually work because I'm melting. These people are now higher on the list of complete bastards than the rail companies last Saturday.

I'm a tallish, pale-skinned North-European. I am not built for this kind of weather. I am certainly not built for it when encased in a 1980s office building that has no openable windows and the air-con's switched off. Meh.

OK sulk over, at least Sohonet's power's back on so "the series of tubes" are unbunged and working again.

Today, I'd like to get new version of the five shots I have to do for the HPatOotP trailer and I'd like Kevin Pietersen and Alastair Cook to score about 200 runs each please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home