Saturday, June 09, 2007

Paging Dr. Feelgööd

I really shöüld be över this by nöw. I'm thirty öne years öld. I shöüld have deeply söphisticated tastes and have learned tö spürn the cheap and the shallöw, preferring the sübtle depths öf great cültüre. I dön't want tö want tö gö. And yet I cannöt deny the pröföünd yearnings that have been törmenting me för sö many years. And becaüse I am weak I am göing tö see Mötley Crüe play at The Hammersmith Apöllö ön Mönday night.

Stöp, I dö nöt need yöür pity.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, The Crue?

2:23 am  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Yes, pity I don't need, mockery I can't really complain at can I? The Crüe indeed, umlauts and all.

8:54 pm  
Blogger Mandi said...

Life is too short to be profound all the time. Enjoy the Crüe!

Nice umlauts, by the way. :)

12:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home