Thursday, December 21, 2006

Scribble

These are the four latest doodles in my sketch book. I've been doing these whilst waiting for renders on HPatOotP and they probably provide deep insight into my psyche though I lack the psychology training to interpret them. Today was my last day of work for the year as I took tomorrow off as annual leave. I shall make myself a beef sandwich with homemade horseradish sauce from my fabulous friend LC who had it cheekily couriered over to me at her employer's expense this afternoon and partner this king of dishes with a glass of beer and a movie. I think it's finally holiday time.


Drawing 1

Drawing 2

Drawing 3

Drawing 4

2 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Those drawings kick ass.

9:13 pm  
Blogger Mr Atrocity said...

Thank you.

*blushes a little*

I tend to draw impulsively and I find it good to have a pad and pencil to hand. It helps me think more clearly too as sketching is one of those activities which use certain parts of your brain but allow other areas to think unhindered. Well, it works for me.

8:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home