Saturday, September 23, 2006

Stuck at Work


Turbo Rollercoaster, originally uploaded by Mr Atrocity.

Boring. It's a sunny Saturday afternoon and I'm sat in the studio. Just so much work to get done for HPatOotP. I have a load of lighting issues to sort out to get our character to work in the lighting that was shot on set and it's proving really hard. Having spent Friday being asked questions by all and sundry I didn't get as much done on my own shots as I should have and so here I am. Boo. I'm off out for drinks this evening to say good riddance to Clarenche who's off to California in a week to work at Pixar. What's that you say? Cheap accomodation if I ever make it to San Francisco? The thought had never crossed my mind...

Right, 198 frames to get sorted and then I can go to the pub. Come on Atrocity, you can do it. I could really use a Turbo boost of some sort to get this done quicker.

1 Comments:

Blogger scruffylooking said...

It's always good to have a free place to stay in San Francisco. But I'm sure you really haven't even given it a thought.

6:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home