Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Questions Questions

I would like to know the answers to these questions as I fill too much of my time pondering them and yet am not smart enough to figure them out.

  1. Is mathematics a discovery or an invention?
  2. When did it cease to be possible for one person to retain the sum of human knowledge?
  3. Why do bacon and egg work so perfectly together, and does this prove the existence of a benevolent god?
  4. Who was Homer?
  5. How was Stone Henge built and by whom?
  6. Why does cornflour do that weird liquid/crumbly thing it does?

That's enough confusion for one day. Answers on a postcard please to the usual address.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:50 pm  
Blogger Mandi said...

I remember making oobleck, the silly elementary school science name for a mixture of cornflour (or cornstarch as it's called here in the US) and water. After reading your blog, I made up a batch and began researching the "why"? The results of my quest can be found on my blog.

1:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home